Drawer Liner Pad - Brown Silverware Cloth

Drawer Liner Pad - Brown Silverware ClothThis product arrived promptly and I have had it in use for over a year. The silverware in it has remained free of tarnish for that time. I've been very satisfied with the item.

This is an excellent product. It fits inside an existing drawer and makes it a silver storage chest. Its easy to retrieve the pieces you want to use and then return them. Silver or silverplate keeps very well, rarely needing any polishing. I have had two for many years and just bought another for myself and for a couple of my daughters. They are great. I highly recommend them for convenience and for reliability.

Buy Drawer Liner Pad - Brown Silverware Cloth Now

When we got married, we received some very nice Guy Degrenne cutlery, and we were at a loss as to how to store it in a drawer in our kitchen (we didn't want a chest), yet still have it organized in stacks so that the pieces didn't scratch each other. We didn't want one that was made to keep closed (like a zippered one), as we wanted easy access to our everyday cutlery. This drawer liner does a great job and has slots for 12 knives to be individually held by the blade above the other items. The silverware stacks nicely in the slots, which are wider than the narrow part of the neck of our pieces.

If you are wondering about dimensions: 11 5/8" wide x 15" long x 2.5" high

The piece arrived promptly.

Read Best Reviews of Drawer Liner Pad - Brown Silverware Cloth Here

Works well as expected. Shipped to Canada in Canada price for the same product was substantially higher. Just what I was looking for to put in a new buffet.

Want Drawer Liner Pad - Brown Silverware Cloth Discount?

I like this flatware holder. The quality is good and it's very easy to operate. I can insert adn remove silverware without removing the pad from the drawer. I couldn't do it with a box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment