Core Bamboo Matte Finish 3-Piece Modern Bamboo Cutlery Set, Lime

Core Bamboo Matte Finish 3-Piece Modern Bamboo Cutlery Set, LimeThese are literally "flatware" they almost redefine the term, so well does it suit them. They're surprisingly easy to clean. They're relatively easy to use. The fork is a little wonky as it is literally flat, so there's no curve to assist with leverage. But it works just fine. I've had veggie pulled pork, messy pastas, maple syrup... The works on these things. They clean up easily and work just fine.

I first found these sets at marshalls and got them for school. I fell in love with them and wanted to get more for the following year so I got three more colors. They are easy to wash and the knife is actually pretty sharp. I took my sets camping and they cut through steak and chicken. They are easy to was and really light too. The only downside that one of my friends mentioned is that the fork and spoon are shallow. For me it is not a big deal and I didnt notice until he brought it up but if you like to eat soup or something like that it might be a little harder. Over all I really love this set, and the colors are fun and bright, better than a plain silver!

Buy Core Bamboo Matte Finish 3-Piece Modern Bamboo Cutlery Set, Lime Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment