Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Pizza Cutter

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Pizza CutterI sat there in the deepest reaches of my kitchen, battling the heat of the pizza. Flames shot out from the oven below nearly scorching me, ending my young life before I've had a chance to retire or finish the second season of Jersey Shore.

I saw it amidst the plumes of italian-seasoned steam now encircling me. Excalibur, blade of legend, delivered to King Arthur by a naked woman in a lake. Or was it? Was it possibly.. the Pizza Cutter I purchased from Amazon.com, which was delivered in two days due to my Prime Subscription?

I hefted the circular blades hilt in my hand; Yes, a force to be reckoned with. But, it may have been too late; with its polished aluminum exterior, glistening like the aurora-borealis, I saw them approaching from behind; children, in droves, and hungry.

For Pizza.

I pressed down but slightly on the golden brown crust and it gave way without any effort; "is this possible?", I thought to myself as I effortlessly cut through the pizza. Each and every arc of my hand was true of aim; no wobble like lesser blades.

And so the beast was quelled, and the horde of small ones were satisfied for but one more night. Excalibur, king of all swords, rests atop my counter in his throne of glory, ready to slice and dice any and all pizzas that come before him.

We are limited with drawer space in our house, so when our old pizza cutter began to rust, I looked in all the box stores for something smaller that would do the job. Gave up, came to Amazon and found this one. Great quality, washes up easily, and love the small design. Would highly recommend.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Pizza Cutter Now

The name says it all "Zwilling J.A.Henckels".

You will have this product for the rest of your life.

Its more expensive then the rest of the similar products.

But the price justifies the quality. Great!

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Pizza Cutter Here

Hey, it's a pizza cutter. Does it very well, is sturdy, and easy to use. What's not to like? It looks pretty cool too. Well worth the slight expense over the cheap ones, as I feel this will last a long time. Very good product.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Pizza Cutter Discount?

Just a great little pizza cutter. Very sharp, very easy to use, dishwasher safe and a joy to use. Also makes a great present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment