Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's KnifeThis is a great knife.

The blade is nice and stiff. There's a good amount of clearance between the blade and the handle so your hands don't hit the cutting board when cutting vegetables.

It has a real quality, solid feel to it. The blade holds a good edge. Just hone it with a steel before use and it cuts great.

PRO:

---

-very sharp

-weight is very well balance

-solid construction

CON:

---

None so far

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife Now

Can't speak of the other line of knives Zwiller makes, but the Four Star ll series are the best kitchen knives I have ever owned. I recently purchased the 4" Paring knife, 6" Utility knife and the 8" Chef's knife.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife Here

This was for a gift, but my husband loves it! It motivated him to cook even more.lol! Great purchase! Txs!

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Chef's Knife Discount?

Where to start???? As a former Marine, and in the culinary industry for over 10 years now, I know My blades. This is THE best balanced French Kinfe I have EVER held. Factory edge is razor sharp, but my particular one still needed honing of MINUTE burrs, but overall 5 stars and I will be accumulating the rest of the set

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment