Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 26 slot Bamboo Swivel Block

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 26 slot Bamboo Swivel BlockThis is a good looking, well made block. Unfortunately the manufacturers have skimped on the material used, and consequently the knives are cramped if all the slots provided are used. It would have been a five star product if its face had been at least four inches wider and two inches longer.

Specs: One 3 1/2 inches slot (cleaver); eight 1 7/16 inches slots; four 2 inches slots; eleven 7/8 of an inch slots; one sharpening steel slot (accommodates a honing rod of up to 12 inches in length); one slot for kitchen scissors (3/4 of an inch by 1 3/16 of an inch).

This woodblock is exactly as advertised. It is made of beautifully crafted bamboo provides an elegant touch to my kitchen. Even better, I now have all my knives at my finger tips.

I particularly like the the less used items such as the cleaver are at the top of the block and therefore out of the way.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 26 slot Bamboo Swivel Block Now

This is a great knife holder for the Zwillling product line. It holds the smaller Zwilling JA Henckels clever perfectly which is why I bought it. It will also hold the International line too.

It is very difficult to find in stores so Amazon came through with this one for sure!

The only complaint I have is with the sender or UPS because it came with a small ding in the side. Nothing too bad or noticable.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 26 slot Bamboo Swivel Block Here

I wasn't expecting it to be as big as it is, but luckily I have a big countertop and it was able to fit. Just wish it was not as big so I coul use the swirl base. But overall a great product holds all my knives and room for more.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 26 slot Bamboo Swivel Block Discount?

Simply put, this knife block is a top quality, well made, extremely valuable addition to the kitchen. It has many different sized slots for all the cutlery you are bound to need in even the largest of kitchen settings. A very high two thumbs up.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment