Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 10" Chef's Knife

Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 10' Chef's Knifesharp but handle is uncomfortable and the blade sticks to meat products. i would use this for home use only and look for a handle the is designed for working

I received this knife in my knife kit while I was attending the Art Institute. Now that I have worked in three kitchens using other knives, I most likely wouldn't use any other knife but this one. Nothing I have used compares to it.

Buy Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 10" Chef's Knife Now

This feels heavy and solid. Very sharp and retains sharp over time. For the price you pay is a great buy. I'm very satisfied.

Read Best Reviews of Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 10" Chef's Knife Here

This is a great knife, especially for the price.

Weight: I was surprised by how light it is I am used to the heavy Wusthof knives which I find really frustrating. It's not a flimsy feeling knife, just not heavy.

Blade: I haven't had it for too long but the blade is really sharp and hasn't showed any signs of dulling so far.

Want Mercer Cutlery Renaissance 10" Chef's Knife Discount?

We love the knife, but wish it had a container other than the wrapper it came in. Difficult to store because of the size.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment