Wusthof Grand Prix II 7-Inch Fillet Knife

Wusthof Grand Prix II 7-Inch Fillet KnifeGot this knife recently from Witbecks. Very fast free delivery.

The knife feels very good in my hand and is well balanced considering the blade is so thin and narrow. I thought it would have felt awkward. Can't wait to use it!

The leather sheath is too thick and you may have to shape it to prevent from bending the blade. I don't use it because it doesn't securely hold the knife. I gave a 5* rating anyway because I store my knives in a different way.

Was going to get an electric fillet knife, but wife had purchased this for me.

Will now hold off on electric for awhile.

Buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 7-Inch Fillet Knife Now

This is a sharp and smooth cutting fillet knife, love it. The thin design of the blade makes it easy to fillet smaller pan fish with ease.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Grand Prix II 7-Inch Fillet Knife Here

Haven't had the chance to use it yet, but this is the first fillet knife in this style that I own. I have one from culinary school that was the same style and size of the boning knife which I liked. This one is longer and thinner so only time will tell.

Want Wusthof Grand Prix II 7-Inch Fillet Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment