Wusthof Grand Prix II 10-Inch Long Slicer

Wusthof Grand Prix II 10-Inch Long SlicerDefinitely better than using a Chef's Knife if you want to smooth cuts. I did a catering gig without a slicer and we were doing roast beef. While it wasn't a big deal, it would've been nicer to have slices without that sawed look

Bought this knife from amazon 2 years ago. It has never lost its edge and rarely needs anything more than a few passes on the steel. This is a top quality product which my wife (a semi-professional cook) uses constantly even when I think a smaller knife would do. I/we can recommend it without reservation.

Buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 10-Inch Long Slicer Now

Finally, I've found my slicing knife. I have been looking for a long, thin slicing knife for slicing meat and poultry and for filleting and skinning fish and this is it. After being horribly disappointed with Kerhsaw's "Kerhsaw Precision Forged Stainless Steel 8-Inch Slicing Knife" and shopping Victorinox, Dexter (Made in China, very sad for the American company...) and whatever else happened to catch my eye while I was out and about, I found a great deal on this knife at my local restaurant supply store. Fit and finish on this knife are top notch and it came super-sharp out of the box. It's a forged blade, a bit thin and flexible and does the job nicely. It feels good in the hand, it has a nice shaped handle and cuts whatever you have like buttah with a long, smooth stroke. You could probably also use it as a sword in an emergency if you happened to misplace your katana and needed to fight off some ninjas, or Dolph Lundgren.

People If you are looking to buy something like a knife, spend as much as you can afford to get good gear and don't waste your money on crap. That way, you only have to buy it once. I picked this up for quite a bit less than Amazon's price, but even at $100.00, over the course of a lifetime, the cost is next to nothing. My kids or grand-kids will be arguing over who gets this thing.

Wusthof Made in Germany, not China (Not USA either thanks Kershaw and Dexter...) Well crafted, beautiful and does the job it was made to do exceedingly well.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Grand Prix II 10-Inch Long Slicer Here

I was familiar with this brand because I just moved from Germany and I am very happy with the quality of this knife. I just started culinary school and this brand was recommended by several of the chefs for those that could afford them. I am glad that I made this investment in a tool that I use daily.

Want Wusthof Grand Prix II 10-Inch Long Slicer Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment