Kasumi 84020 - 8 inch Carving Knife

Kasumi 84020 - 8 inch Carving KnifeI am a sushi chef that has used many knives in my day, and I would like to say that this is the best knife for rolls I've ever used.

It's well balanced, and retains a great edge (Rockwell Hardness Rating of around 60).

When I first got it, it was sharp, but then I took it to the whetstone and it took the knife to a whole new level.

I've used many knives behind the bar, from cheaper knives to the Shun Pro line, the Miyabi 7000 line, and the Misono UX-10 line (Which are all Great Knives!)

But every time I'm at work, I prefer to use this one (when cutting rolls).

The only complaint I have on this one (8 in.) is that the tip of the blade is very curved, which I wasn't used to, but i know with time and sharpening I will shape the edge to my preferred setting.

Thanks for reading, and I recommend this knife!

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment