Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-Piece Block Set, Black

Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-Piece Block Set, BlackVery sharp and balanced. I very much like the grip and they're easy to sharpen. I was originally planning to start with just the paring & chef's knives but glad I went with the set. Even the bread knife is noticeably better than what I was using before, allowing me to cut very thin slices of bread with precision.

Love these knives and use them almost everyday. They were an early Christmas gift from my husband and I can't say enough good things about them.

Buy Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-Piece Block Set, Black Now

So far this product has been incredible. Complete upgrade for me from what I was using. The knives are really sharp and have incredible balance to them. We will see how they are after I have to get them sharpened.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic Ikon 7-Piece Block Set, Black Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment