Wenger Swibo Skinning Knife, Rigid Blade

Wenger Swibo 7-Inch Skinning Knife, Rigid BladeVERY, VERY, VERY SHARP KNIFE.. I'M AVID HUNTER AND MY FAMILY BUTCHERS ALL OF OUR OWN MEAT, FROM SKINNING TO PROCESSING. THIS IS A GREAT KNIFE.

Nice stiff blade, with width and sharpness for cleaning large fish. I'll still have my fillet knife on hand for removing the skin. I like Skinless, boneless fresh fish fillets and this is the knife to have with you. Problem is......everyone wants to use this Wengner 7" knife after they see the results that I have with this tool. I tell them to get this knife on Amazon for a great price and fast shipping on these fine knives.

Buy Wenger Swibo Skinning Knife, Rigid Blade Now

Came in sharp as a razor and held an edge through 3 180lb Ahi so far. Also bought this with a sharpening steel so using a stone wouldnt be nessesary for a while. What can I say? TOTALLY WORTH THE PRICE if you butcher/clean fish. Wouldnt see much use in a kitchen though, but still a nice all around knife to have!

Read Best Reviews of Wenger Swibo Skinning Knife, Rigid Blade Here

This blade is sharp to begin with, but it is also re-sharpens quite nicely. I use this blade on wild game, such as snapping turtle, bullfrogs and catfish, though I must resharpen it often, due to the bones and tough skin, the shape of the blade allows me to get meat in tough areas that a regular filet knife would shred. Now that doesn't mean that I have stopped using the filet knife, as taking the filet off the skin of a catfish is still much easier with a filet knife. I find that having this knife as well as a filet, is the equivalent to having a phillips head and a flat head screw driver, as they both serve their own purpose.

Want Wenger Swibo Skinning Knife, Rigid Blade Discount?

ya, crazy sharp. I kill 5 to 7 beef a day, hand skin. Not hard to sharpen and a smooth steel will keep it sharp all day. will probably go with the 7 inch knife next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment