Victorinox Swiss Classic 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Spear Tip, Pink Handle

Victorinox Swiss Classic 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Spear Tip, Pink HandleI would give a 10* rating if I could! I am so impressed with this knife that I also purchased the utility knife and another paring knife. Everything about these knives is exceptional. Even the colors are wonderful. The handles are slip resistant and ergonomically shaped. They fit my hand like they were made especially for it. The blade is very sharp and cuts extremely well. It makes cutting up veggies a breeze. They are really pretty to look at, also. I am so hooked on these that I will probably buy even more of them in the near future.

this knife is fully confortable to cut small pieces. the tip ensures that it won't fall from your hand, and the color is fantastic. It is also very very sharp, what i needed.

Buy Victorinox Swiss Classic 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Spear Tip, Pink Handle Now

I was disappointed with this knife. The blade is not as thin and sharp as the review led me to believe. I have another pairing life that I like much better.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Swiss Classic 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Spear Tip, Pink Handle Here

It's a standard, stamped knife. Nothing really fantastic. It holds an edge decently. Bought this for MIL, whose idea of caring for knives is dropping them in a metal sink, and using a glass cutting board. It was still decently sharp after 2 months of "care."

Want Victorinox Swiss Classic 3-1/4-Inch Paring Knife with Spear Tip, Pink Handle Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment