J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Inch Kudamono Hollow-Edge Paring Knife

J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Inch Kudamono Hollow-Edge Paring Knifethis knife completes my block and I love it for cutting small things. It is very sharp and flexible enough to make curved cuts easily, like when you're removing seeds from an apple slice. Indespensible!

I found no problems with this knife. We use for all small cutting and paring. nothing fancy just an every day small knife. works great and goes in the dishwasher. The blade is thicker than other paring knives we own but that hasn't been an issue. The handle is the same as a set of Henckel steak knives we have had for about 12 years and put them in the dishwasher and after several hundred washes have no damage to the handles.

Buy J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Inch Kudamono Hollow-Edge Paring Knife Now

I got this on sale as one of the lightning deals and it is great. I use this size all the time for cutting fruits, potatoes or anything small. My last smaller knife I broke by trying to separate some partially frozen meat so the sale on this came at a perfect time. Works just as great as the expensive knives for a much better price. Thanks Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Inch Kudamono Hollow-Edge Paring Knife Here

This is my second Henckels twin signature knife. The weight and feel is wonderful. They look like they will last a lifetime. Be sure and go the extra for the twin signature version. They are better. A great knife at a good price from Amazon. Make great wedding gifts.

Want J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 3-Inch Kudamono Hollow-Edge Paring Knife Discount?

This has proved to be a great match with my Twin Pro S 7inch butcher & Twin Pro S Bread knife. I decided to save a few bucks on the pairing knife by opting for this Signature model rather than the Twin S with no regrets. With proper care this pairing knife should last a lifetime.

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment