Sunbeam Granger 14-Piece Cutlery Set, Black

Sunbeam Granger 14-Piece Cutlery Set, BlackI've had a few knife sets in my life but this one beats them all, hands down. The knives are easy to use, had a good grip from my tiny hands, and stay sharp. Needless to say, I adore them.

This set is very convenient and doesn't take up too much counterspace. The paring knife, which I use a lot, didn't arrive as sharp as I would like for cutting vegi's/fruits. I haven't tried sharpening these non-serated blades yet. Having the scissors in the block is so much handier than opening drawers and fumbling for them.

Buy Sunbeam Granger 14-Piece Cutlery Set, Black Now

I'm very pleased with this set. The knives are sharper than I expected (although I still sharpened them a bit first with my whetstone). I like that they come with scissors and a steel.

The only drawback is the steak knives. The serrated edges are VERY pointy. This makes for cutting with them difficult as they tend to rip instead of slice. One of them turned my pork chop into shredded pork quite quickly. Otherwise, I'm a happy customer...

Read Best Reviews of Sunbeam Granger 14-Piece Cutlery Set, Black Here

This set is everything I thought it would be and really sharp! Just as pictured! I highly recommend this item you can't go wrong. I was nervous but all is well now!

Want Sunbeam Granger 14-Piece Cutlery Set, Black Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment