Shun Pro Deba Knife

Shun Pro 8-1/4-Inch Deba KnifeThis knife is VERY sharp--I have several other Shun knives, but this one in particular is sharper than a razor. It is effortless to cut with, owing in large part to the size and heft of the blade. It is a lot easier to maintain than the classic or Onion series, and I actually use it more than those now. It is just the right shape for my hand and the blade shape lends itself to paper thin slices of tomatoes, onions, and potatoes. Great tool if you cook a lot, and spend time in prep. Highly recommended, even at the price. Just beware, it is extremely sharp and it will get you if you forget what you're using--

This knife holds its razor sharp edge so much better than my last knife, I still cant believe how sharp it is and how easy it is to use.

Buy Shun Pro Deba Knife Now

I love this knife! It is a beauty...

Weighty enough to feel good in the hand The first time I picked this knife up, I thought "this is to pretty to mess up" but I did and I've enjoyed the superb cutting tool ever since! It is a workhorse as I'm always slicing and dicing! It maintains its beauty through all my abuse!

I do hand wash, as I don't want to lose the temper, but what a treat to use!

Read Best Reviews of Shun Pro Deba Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment