Jamie Oliver Knife Block, 6-Piece Set

Jamie Oliver Knife Block, 6-Piece SetI had previously purchased a very well known brand of knives from a major department store via the internet. Upon inspection, it was apparent that the knives were of inferior quality and were promptly returned.

To determine what to look for in a quality knife, I went to a store that carried knives and studied what an expensive set (which I could not afford) offered. The better knives had a "chunky bolster" which protected the hand and gave it more weight. There were also other considerations such as "full tang." I had also seen sets that had knives that I would never use and were missing a bread knife that I always use.

The Jamie Oliver Knife Block Set (purchase the sharpening steel also) has the knives that you will constantly utilize. They have wonderful balance and are quite "weighty" which results in less pressure needed for chopping or cutting. They cut easily and the handles are extremely comfortable. The set is aesthetically beautiful.

I am amazed that this set can be offered at such a wonderful price point.

Product seemed nice at first. Had to get around the fact that I couldn't set them near my stove since the block is too high. Started noticing a few rust spots then last week I was in a hurry so left a rinsed knife in the dishwasher to drain (did not run the dishwasher but closed it). The side up is completely rusted where the water was! Glad I didn't throw away my 30 year old Sears set. Never had a problem with them I'll go get them sharpened.

Buy Jamie Oliver Knife Block, 6-Piece Set Now

the knife are made with chinese steel and in china, some of the knife are not sharpned, therefore had to return the products.

Read Best Reviews of Jamie Oliver Knife Block, 6-Piece Set Here

we have these knives at work and I thought they were the best, so i ordered this set and i LOVE them!

cutting anything is like cutting thru butter! i highly recommend these knives. Well worth the money!!!

Want Jamie Oliver Knife Block, 6-Piece Set Discount?

Good set of knives for the price. I don't love the star trek like design cut in to the wood so I tried to turn the block around...the unfortunate part is that the knives go in only at one angle, making it too awkward to take them out when the block is turned around.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment