Mundial Solid Wood KB-23 Series 23-Slot Knife Storage Block

Mundial Solid Wood KB-23 Series 23-Slot Knife Storage BlockThis was one of the cheapest knife blocks, for the size, that I could find and it is wonderful. Well made looks nice and really accomodates the knifes that I have.

I have quite a collection of Wusthof knives which would not all fit in the block I had, and some were stored in drawers making it inconvenient so I purchased this knife block because it has 23 slots and I thought that would solve my knife storage situation.

When I opened the box I was not pleased that the block was not wrapped properly and somewhere during shipping it had received a nasty blow to the edge leaving a dent and splinters.

After contacting Amazon a replacement was sent out, and yes, the same situation, it also arrived damaged.

Before sending the second one back I decided to see how well the knives would fit in the block and again I was disappointed. Most notably, the clever slot was not wide enough to accommodate, as was the case with most of the slots. In addition, the edges of the slots were poorly done and had very rough edges. The block itself had a nice finish but overall it appeared to be a low quality block.

I sent both blocks back then purchased a 25 slot block by Wusthof. The price was much higher but so is the quality. It has a lovely finish, smooth edges and everything including the clever fits beautifully.

I would not recommend the Mundial KB-23 block, especially if your knives are by Wusthof

Buy Mundial Solid Wood KB-23 Series 23-Slot Knife Storage Block Now

We tried to buy other blocks to hold our mundial steak knives and none fit. So we had to get the Mundial brand. I love it, it is very large and holds a ton of knives.

If you dont have alot of counter space, wait until you get a new house. If you are thinking of getting a knock off block for your Mundial's dont bother, they dont work.

Read Best Reviews of Mundial Solid Wood KB-23 Series 23-Slot Knife Storage Block Here

great variety of slots can fill virtually all you have to put in one convienent place.. well worth the price

Want Mundial Solid Wood KB-23 Series 23-Slot Knife Storage Block Discount?

I needed a knife block that held a lot of different knives and this one really met my needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment