Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Offset Bread Knife

Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Offset Bread KnifeThis is a nice sharp knife. However the offset is not much. My fingers hit the cutting board whenever I use the knife.

This knife has two pluses going for it. The handle is fairly comfortable and the blade is sharp and cuts nicely. However, unless one has child-sized hands, the offset is pretty useless. My knuckles bang the board every time I cut with this and I don't have large hands. The coating on the handle, in my opinion, is not up to snuff compared to Rachael Ray products that were originally produced when her line first came out. Seems like quality is now taking a backseat to cost with her products these days. Given the chance, I would not buy another of her knives if this is what we can expect. I think 2 stars is stretching it.

Buy Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Offset Bread Knife Now

This is a great bread slicer. The handle is comfortable and provides a good grip. The length is perfect. Furi makes excellent quality products.

Read Best Reviews of Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Offset Bread Knife Here

I have purhcased Rachel Ray FURI knives before, and these are NOT the same qualty. They do have the "guso grip", but I as VERY disappointed in the quality of these knives. The knive part is very FLIMSY. I would NOT recommend these. They feel like a "generic" and Rachel Ray should be ashamed to have her name on these!!!!

Want Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Offset Bread Knife Discount?

It's a good knife. Slices through hearty breads with ease. I am quite pleased with it and would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment