Messermeister Elite 6-Inch High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel Flexible Boning Knife

Messermeister Elite 6-Inch High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel Flexible Boning KnifeI use this knife professionally in a very busy NYC kitchen doing butchery of small and medium animals. The handle size is easy to grip, making for much less hand fatigue when you hold the thing for hours a day. The blade flex is perfect for skinning pork bellies, hams and shoulders. It takes a razor edge and holds it well. My last boning knife (a Henckels) wore out very fast, wouldn't hold an edge and had rather a blocky handle. No more of that! I own several Messermeister knives and they're probably the only brand I'll buy. If you're a professional I highly recommend this knife, especially for the Amazon price!

This knife is so flexible and so sharp. I absolutely love it. I completely recommend it to anyone looking for a great boning knife. I use it almost daily.

Buy Messermeister Elite 6-Inch High Carbon Forged Stainless Steel Flexible Boning Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment