Ginsu Kotta Series Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel 5-InchTomato Knife 5015

Ginsu Kotta Series Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel 5-InchTomato Knife 5015My Mother in Law gave me a set of bottom of the line Ginsu steak knives in the '80s. I have been using them all these years for everything from steak to cutting up cardboard to recycle, digging roots in the garden and any any number of things. After all that abuse, they still cut steak! I have now bought knives a bit higher in the Ginsu line, the steel handled knives. They have the famous Ginsu edge, and wonderful well balanced heavy steel handles. They totally blow out of the water much more expensive "status" brands I have used!

But this is a great tomato knife and when I do use it I like it. I have this issue with the pokey end which is purely psychological and nothing to do with this fine product.

Buy Ginsu Kotta Series Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel 5-InchTomato Knife 5015 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment