KitchenAid 2-Piece Fruit and Vegetable Cutlery Set

KitchenAid 2-Piece Fruit and Vegetable Cutlery SetGreat knives..very well made. Small knife great for dicing fruit. A must in kitchen..refreshing to see a sturdy knife with a firm handle.

Looked for a long time for a reasonably price cutlery set and found this one. Took a chance, ordered it and I am very happy with it.

I highly recommend it for any one looking for a kitchen fruit and vegetable cutlery set.

Buy KitchenAid 2-Piece Fruit and Vegetable Cutlery Set Now

I actually bought these as a gift I love mine! Obviously these aren't the most expensive knives, but I'm not a fancy gal. I like something that works well, doesn't need special treatment, and can be replaced for a decent price (if need be). I've had this knife set for over 2 years they go in the dishwasher several times a week and they are still in great shape. I do sharpen the paring knife occasionally.

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid 2-Piece Fruit and Vegetable Cutlery Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment