John J. Steuby Co. Ez-duz-it Can Opener - Red

John J. Steuby Co. Ez-duz-it Can Opener - RedI have bought the expensive battery operated can openers, and some that were manual that were HORRIABLE!! I know THIS MADE IN U.S.A. IS THE BEST!! I can't even explain the frustration I've had with other can openers, they either don't allow you to drain off the liquid because it takes the outside seal off, or it chops into the metal and it takes you (me) about 15 minutes to get the darn lid off. Just buy this if you are done with being frustrated! Buy this if you have hardly any strength and just want to open a can! I've even named mine, BIG RED. You will not be disappointed!! And your welcome :)

This is an excellent can opener AND it's made in America. I do not support evil China enslaving people nor communism, so I was THRILLED to finally find a can opener that is NOT China made. (It was very difficult and I searched several brands at several stores. Plus it opens cans perfectly. This will last forever.

Buy John J. Steuby Co. Ez-duz-it Can Opener - Red Now

This product is a high quality USA manufactured can opener. Its price @ Amazon.com is competitive. Years ago I owned one made in USA and it lasted for years. I believe Americans could manufacture quality built to last products at competitive prices. Or perhaps foreign manufactured products are over-priced?

If you are in the market for a quality can opener, I would like to recommend John J. Steuby Co can opener.

Read Best Reviews of John J. Steuby Co. Ez-duz-it Can Opener - Red Here

I have been searching for months for a can opener made in the USA. Lately, it seems as if my can openers are only lasting about a year. This is just like the old fashioned one most people know and love and (unfortunately) are now made in China. Highly recommend this product!

Want John J. Steuby Co. Ez-duz-it Can Opener - Red Discount?

I ordered this one after buying a similar one at WM. It last through about 3 cans. This one is like the swing-away I owned for so long. Just be sure not to wash in dishwasher as it will dull the cutters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment