Hampton Forge Lace 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Hampton Forge Lace 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8It is a bit tricky buying things on line at times. This flatware set is everything I wanted and more. The pattern is simple, yet lovely, and the weight of the pieces is perfect. They really feel like they should have cost a lot more than they did. The included tray is so nice, I threw away the one in my drawer and use it instead. I would certainly buy another set if I need more place settings in the future. They would also make a lovely "new home" gift.

I've had this product for 8 years.....still holding up great. Tines on forks as straight as ever, and no spots. Nice weight, excellent quality. I'm buying another to make sure I have them for a long time to come.

Buy Hampton Forge Lace 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Now

I bought this set of stainless tableware as a replacement for some rag-tag pieces I'd been using for years. It's heavy enough to feel substantial in your hands, looks good and has enough pieces to make it useful. I'm glad it's in my kitchen drawer!

Read Best Reviews of Hampton Forge Lace 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Here

We purchased this same set at Target in 2007. I loved the detail and weight of the silverware. However, when I got this new set to add to our collection, I found that they were lightweight, the detail wasn't as defined, and they rust easily. When I called the company with my concerns she informed me that they are cheaper quality now due to budget cuts. Very disappointing :(

Want Hampton Forge Lace 46-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Discount?

I bought this set of silverware a couple years ago and it was awesome. It was made out of quality stainless steel, each utensil was thick and it NEVER rusted. I have since lost a few pieces so I ordered the same set because I loved my original one so much. The set I just received was NOT the same quality. They are a lot thinner than my old set, and they RUST really bad in the dishwasher. I am very disappointed in this set of silverware. :(

Save 56% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment