Global G-667/11 - Knife Case with Handle and 11 Pockets

Global G-667/11 - Knife Case with Handle and 11 PocketsI found this knife case to be very sturdy and solid. I haven't had the time to use it extensively over a longer period of time, but I do use it regularly through work. Its pockets start off quite tight, but I think this is great because I don't have to worry about my knives sliding out. After a few days, the pockets get worked in a fit my knives very snugly. I have filled almost all the pockets so far, so I might recommend that others with more knives in their kit purchase a larger case. I have a basic set of a chef's knife, slicer, serrated, paring, and backup chef's along with a steel. I have a few other small things that end up taking up the smaller pockets, but my knives fill up all the major slots.

I like the compact design and the secure feel of the Velcro that secures the kit as well as the handles which also have a Velcro tab, so it has two fasteners that ensure my kit doesn't open up unexpectedly.

I'm quite happy with this case so far but again I've only used it for short period (two weeks or so), and I'm not able to give a better review of the quality and durability over time.

I received a set of Global knives from my brother as a birthday gift. I bought a case solely because I don't want people using them 'as regular' knives in the kitchen. I'm anal like that.

The case is solid but doesn't fit certain knives. Just for fun I purchased the bread knife and the meat cleaver. I actually used my pairing knife to cut one of the seams to make the meat cleaver fit.

Otherwise a cool case and an ok buy for the price.

Buy Global G-667/11 - Knife Case with Handle and 11 Pockets Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment