Ginsu Kotta Series 6-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Chef Knife 5001

Ginsu Kotta Series 6-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Chef Knife 5001My husband had the "exact" same knife a few years ago and lost them on a move so we wanted to replace them. This most be a copy because the top of the knife cuts more than the blade! It's horrible and useless.

I needed a good knife for cutting veggies and meats and decided I didn't want to spend a fortune, so I gave this knife a try. I'm satisfied and a bit surprised how well it works in the kitchen, plus it has a lifetime warranty against dullness. Yes there are better and more expensive knives, but I didn't need another 100.00 knife. For the money I'm happy on this purchase. It's well contructed and sturdy. The all metal construction makes it easy to clean.

Buy Ginsu Kotta Series 6-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Chef Knife 5001 Now

Bought 3 in this open stock series. All are very sharp and we are happy with them for the amount spent.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Kotta Series 6-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Chef Knife 5001 Here

great knife. very efficient, easy to use, comfortable handle, washes nicely and can be used for cutting quite a variety of items

Want Ginsu Kotta Series 6-Inch Japanese 420J2 Stainless Steel Chef Knife 5001 Discount?

These are amazing. I bought 2 of them, and a dozen steak knives from ginsu as well. This particular knife is sold alone, and the matching steak knives come in packs of 4, for around $20.00 on amazon. They are the best knives I've ever owned, and all my friends with big expensive sets got nothing on me. All together I got 14 incredible knives for under $80.00, and couldn't recommend them highly enough. Simply the best!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment