Diamond Cut Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears

Diamond Cut Multi-Purpose Kitchen ShearsPaid a few dollars for the shears. They are a little loose and cheap. They might last awhile, if I don't try to cut anything hard. It's worth few dollars.

The kitchen shears work wonderful, nice and sharp. When they arrived, we noticed that the plastic around the rivet holding the shears together was cracked. For the price, we decided it was not worth the trouble of sending them back for a replacement. We would just use the shears until they fell apart.

Buy Diamond Cut Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears Now

It looked like what I wanted w/handles and bottle opener --I was willing to do w/o the take apart option. When they came I realized that the actual cutting shears part was very small and not able to do even poultry. Lobster and shrimp OK --but anything larger than that they were too small.

Read Best Reviews of Diamond Cut Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears Here

Love these scissors! Great Price and exactly what I was looking for! I use them for cutting herbs and they get the job done.

Want Diamond Cut Multi-Purpose Kitchen Shears Discount?

the shearers were everything I was looking for in shearers'

Strong, versatile They replace a pair that fell apart after years of use.

Save 61% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment