Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 5 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 5 Inch Hollow Edge SantokuThis is a awsome knife. Super sharp. Great weight and easy to use on Veggis, Seafood, Sushi, Beef etc. Cut Salami or Carrots paper thin. The slices will fall right of the side, no more sticking to the blade! Great for chopping as well. I have almost all the 4 Star Henckels and I love them all and this one stands out. I can highly recommend this great tool. The same Santoku knife also comes in 7 inch lenght (for only ten dollars more) in case you are interested.

I have a set of Henckels chef's knives that I just adore. I recently added this 5-inch hollow edge santoku to my set. It has everything I have come to expect from Henckels: world-class quality, balance, comfort and control.

I am an advocate of EXCELLENT kitchen knives because they are so much more safe to use than crappy knives. When you use one of these, you are in control, even when cutting something hard and round like a winter squash or a huge, firm onion.

After Hurricane Katrina, when my stuff was in storage on the other side of the country, I went out and bought some inexpensive (OK, CHEAP) kitchen tools to get me by until I could get my things out of storage. I had TWO different knives break apart in my hands while I was using them! You know the kind: cheap plastic handle, poorly joined to the blade, not terribly sharp. Yikes.

What a relief it is to have a good knife in my hand again. I can focus on cooking, rather than on avoiding maiming myself with a cheap blade.

Every household needs at least three good kitchen knives--a paring knife (for trimming mushrooms and slicing small veggies, like carrots), a smaller chef's knife (for chopping onions and small cabbages) and a large chef's knife (for slicing bigger, harder things like watermelons and butternut squash.)

This 5" santoku nicely bridges the gap between the small and large chef's knives--perfect for people on a more limited budget. I used mine tonight to thinly slice a large onion. It slid through the onion like a warm knife through soft butter and the slices fell away from the knife cleanly as advertised. Using a good tool made well is one of life's enduring little pleasures.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 5 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Now

This knife helps to round out my collection of Twin Four Star knives. This model is a little less cumbersome than the 7" version but I wouldn't trade either of them for anything!

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 5 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Here

i bought this as it was advertised-a 5 inch blade.the pkg. claims it is slightly longer.it works well for small hands and is very sharp.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star 5 Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Discount?

This is an outstanding knife. It has replaced my Henckels 6" chef knife as my go to knife for smaller jobs. I thought my knives were sharp, but this knife is so much sharper that I'm now sending my other knives out to be professionally sharpened. I highly recommend this knife and at the sale price, it's a real bargain.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment