Victorinox Swiss Classic 10-1/2-Inch Carving Fork with 4-Inch Tines

Victorinox Swiss Classic 10-1/2-Inch Carving Fork with 4-Inch TinesBased on recommendations in "Cooks Illustrated" magazine, I've collected several Forschner (now Victorinox) knives with Fibrox handles. I got this fork to help when carving hams and turkeys for a very large Christmas party at work (we fed about 300 this year!). The fork met almost all my expectations. My only disappointment--and it is a minor one--is that the handle is the smooth, semi-glossy black plastic rather than the thicker matte "Fibrox" handle on my knives. Nevertheless, the fork is comfortable in the hands and is sturdily constructed. I have no regrets and would recommend this carving fork to anyone looking for a quality fork at a very affordable price.

Swiss made, dishwasher safe, lifetime warranty, sturdy plastic handle, total 10 1/2 inches long (fork is 4 inches, core 2 inches, handle 4 1/2 inches), about 25 dollars.

Buy Victorinox Swiss Classic 10-1/2-Inch Carving Fork with 4-Inch Tines Now

At first I thought it was a little big before receiving. I turns out to be ideal, It is actually quite dexterous.

More than serves the purpose.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Swiss Classic 10-1/2-Inch Carving Fork with 4-Inch Tines Here

This is a sturdy, affordable carving fork. I had spent quite a bit on new knives, but didn't want to spend too much on a carving fork. This one is good for the price. The handle could be a little better (it is hard plastic), but overall I am happy with it.

Want Victorinox Swiss Classic 10-1/2-Inch Carving Fork with 4-Inch Tines Discount?

Needed part of a package order to match my cutlery set. Nice and even filled up a space in my knife block set.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment