Victorinox 8-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Rosewood Handle

Victorinox 8-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Rosewood HandleI've owned several brands of bread knives, from Henkels (brittle blade broke) to Farberware (dangerous junk) and for the past 20 years I've owned and loved this exact bread knife. In fact, I've used it so often that I wore off the serrations resharpening it and I called Victorinox to discuss this with them. They indicated that ALL of their knives have a Lifetime Warranty and that if they couldn't fix the issue, they'd replace the knife for a $10 flat fee. Can't go wrong with that!

I also own their 8" Chef's Knife, Santoku and 5 of their bird beak paring knives, all with Rosewood handles and have NEVER had an issue with the handles smelling as another poster mentioned.

BTW, I also own a half a dozen of their Swiss Army Knives. Victorinox makes the BEST STEEL in the world. Period!

Keep 'em sharp and they are the best tools in the world. Bar None & I'm really picky!

Ken

This series of knives can't be beat! It is very sharp, and the rosewood handle looks fantastic. Beats anything else I've used in a similar price range.

Buy Victorinox 8-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Rosewood Handle Now

Good knife. I have four of these already, they are 15 years old and are my standby knives. The bread knife just just adds to the collection. I am sure it will last as long as the others. For those that need a little extra detail, the knife's blade is polished, very sharp, and flexible. The handle is solid. Good seller, shipped quickly. Good to go.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 8-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Rosewood Handle Here

Blade is sharp. Packaging caused blade to be curved from handle to tip -couldn't straighten out. There's a large gap where tang enters handle (I was surprised at that, given its NSF certification). VERY lightweight (some may prefer that).

Want Victorinox 8-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Rosewood Handle Discount?

After the wooden handle gets wet it smells like a porta potty (literally). The oder is so strong it will actually stay on your hand after using the knife. Other than this issue the knife is great. Unfortunately, the amsomeness of the blade is a mute aspect because of the smelly handle. In case you're wondering, I hand washed the knife as directed by the packaging. I returned the knife, and will most likely order the same one with the plastic handle.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment