Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Boning Knife, Black

Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Boning Knife, BlackMundial 5100-series knives aren't the least expensive of the forged knive brands, but they seem to have a leg up on the Chinese-made brands for steel and construction quality ... and they don't cost that much more. This boning knife is one model where better steel makes a real difference. It will take a razor sharp edge that holds up quite well, even when you scrape bone. If there is a complaint, it would be that the handle is a bit on the small side for a male chef's hand.

When attempting to bone a chicken or trim a roast without a decent boning knife I often ended up with sliced fingers and a less than ideal end product. I decided to shell out the money and buy the Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Boning Knife. With the money needed to buy comparable fancy brand name knives you could probably buy a used car, so I found the price of the Mundial 5100 very attractive. The knife has exceeded my expectations. It has kept its sharpness, even after a couple of months of heavy use. All I have to do is a little honing before using it. I do recommend washing it by hand and drying it promptly to avoid stains. With a little care this knife will last for a long time.

Buy Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Boning Knife, Black Now

I home cook for my two Great Pyrenees dogs, so I have to cut up about 20 pounds of meat a week. With this knife, it makes the job effortless. I am very pleased with the craftsmanship and feel of this knife. It's been used now for some time and has retained its sharpness. I can hardily recommend this knife.

Read Best Reviews of Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Boning Knife, Black Here

My 4th Mundial knife and I was not disappointed. I own some über expensive knives but don't use a boning knife often enough to drop a ton of dough on one. Works beautifully. Great value

Want Mundial 5100 Series 6-Inch Boning Knife, Black Discount?

The Mundial Boning Knife is extremely sharp, holds its edge, and holds its own with knives twice the price.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment