Black Ceramic Knife Set- 3", 4", 5", 6" with Red Handle + Peeler and Stand

Black Ceramic Knife Set- 3', 4', 5', 6' with Red Handle + Peeler and StandI got my knife set and they are not only beautiful but also very efficient. I was impressed by how easy it is to cut even hard veggies. I am glad I bought them. I have a wedding to go soon and will buy another set to give to my friend. Loved the knives

Poorly made product as the knife is glued to the handle and broke off the first time used. Absolute drek!

Buy Black Ceramic Knife Set- 3", 4", 5", 6" with Red Handle + Peeler and Stand Now

Amazing knife set. Useful, high quality and beautiful!

I just received my knives today, and I'm very happy with them! They are much more beautiful than the website shows. My kitchen is brand new and these knives are a nice complement to it.

Read Best Reviews of Black Ceramic Knife Set- 3", 4", 5", 6" with Red Handle + Peeler and Stand Here

This Ceramic Knife set is great, Knives are as sharp as you would expect ceramic to be but they chip very easily, my 6" chipped chopping onions when it struck the cutting board (my Cuisinart paring knife is now 5 yrs old no chips). The chip is minor and only in the very tip not affecting the knife's usefulness but it does snag when cleaning. Over all I am very pleased with this knife set and am ordering more for everyone in my family.

Want Black Ceramic Knife Set- 3", 4", 5", 6" with Red Handle + Peeler and Stand Discount?

I am enjoying these knives, perfect compliment to what I was searching for. Ceramic and space saver on the counter space, not that chunky block of knives that I used to have. These are sharp, easy to clean and looking forward to much use!

0 comments:

Post a Comment