Zyliss Bread Knife, 8-1/2-Inch

Zyliss Bread Knife, 8-1/2-InchAs with all Zyliss products that I own this is a good, well made bread knife. The soft grips on the handle make it very confortable to use and the blade is very sharp.



I really wanted to like this knife, great design with cover, great color, and cuts bread very well... but it suffers from rusting after 3 weeks of use and wash... I hope they fix this problem in the future. I'm giving it 2 stars and I'm returning mine back to Amazon.

Buy Zyliss Bread Knife, 8-1/2-Inch Now

I got a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas and have not bought bread since. I needed a good breadknife for all of the loaves of bread that I have been baking, but can't afford much. This was a good price and had good reviews, was a good size, and came with a sleeve. It works great and I think I made a good choice.

Read Best Reviews of Zyliss Bread Knife, 8-1/2-Inch Here

I love to cook and while I covet the knives that I see professional chefs using, I can't afford them. My first Zyliss knife was purchased on sale from a local store. IT WAS AWESOME! I bought several more through Amazon so that I would have a more complete set and they did not disappoint. I also bought the sharpener and am enjoying every day use of these knives.

Want Zyliss Bread Knife, 8-1/2-Inch Discount?

I am very happy so far with this bread knife. It cuts bread perfectly every time, even when bread is still a bit too hot from the oven. I like the sheath it comes with as it makes it easier to store and safer to retrieve when you need it. Sturdy construction but I wash It by hand to give it extra care.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment