Wusthof 3-Piece Build A Set

Wusthof 3-Piece Build A SetNeeded a steel and knife block after losing all my good knives and steel in a recent move. Can't beat the price with a stick. Didn't want anything fancy, just something to hold my new knives and this did the trick.

I use this to store my Victorinox rosewood knives. The block is nice and heavy. The shears aren't quite as sturdy feeling as I expected, but they're reasonably sharp. They also break apart which makes for easy cleaning. The honing steel feels pretty solid as well.

Buy Wusthof 3-Piece Build A Set Now

The Wusthof Build A Set comes with a hardwood knife block, honing rod, and kitchen shears. Like all Wusthof products, these are great quality. The shears come ready to use super sharp, and the block is accommodating for a wide variety of knives. The block is heavy and rather deep, so if you're looking for a space-saving block this is not it, but because of that depth it holds longer knives.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof 3-Piece Build A Set Here

I purchased this product as an alternative to the ready made sets that are available. I am very happy with the size of this block. It is large enough to accommodate the Wustof 10" WIDE chef's knife, which I was a little worried about. All around, a nice basic building block.

Want Wusthof 3-Piece Build A Set Discount?

I love this block, specially for the price. It has enough slots for the knives we own. Most of all, I love the freebies with the block. They are very nice quality. I am very happy with the purchase.

Save 73% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment