Wallace Antique Baroque 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

Wallace Antique Baroque 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12What a great buy and value for the money!! I never thought I could find a set as lovely as this for so little! The design is nicely detailed and very elegant and works quite well with equally fine china for special occasions and holidays. It has the weight of a quality 18/10 flatware set and will probably last for years and years. Can't wait for my friends and family to see it !! We plan to use it for Mother's Day!!

Exactly what I was looking for, the price was right and it is beautiful. Looks as good as my silver. I can always count on Amazon for fast delivery and the service I need

Buy Wallace Antique Baroque 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Now

I purchased a set of Wallace Antique Baroque Flatware several years ago. I decided I would like to have another set to save running the dishwasher so often. When I received this second set it was NOT identical to the first set. Rather than send it back I decided to keep it. It looks similar, but has two pair of holes in each handle and has more decoration at the place where the handle joins to form the spoon or fork. Of course this is not Amazon's fault, I guess, but I was disappointed. I would much rather have two sets of the same identical pattern.

Read Best Reviews of Wallace Antique Baroque 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Here

The set is larger in size it was in good condition knifes were serrated my original set was not the whole set was a little larger than my set., I have the same set but had to add to it my set is much older and made in Japan better qulility

Want Wallace Antique Baroque 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment