Forschner 6" Boning Knife

Forschner 6' Boning Knife - Black HandleI just got this knife. Today I thought I would try it out, just to trim a whole chicken before I roasted it. I ENDED UP BONING OUT THE WHOLE THING! It was such a joy to use this agile knife, I just didn't stop. The edge was razor-sharp and the blade was nimble. I can't wait to fillet a fish! Just another Forschner knife that I am extremely satisfied with.

Now that I have this knife I save lots of money by buying whole chickens or fish and doing the trim work myself. This knife has given me the confidence to debone meat and cut fish filets. It is easy to use and very sharp. A boning knife is a necessity in the kitchen and once you have one as nice as this you will wish you had gotten it sooner.

I also own the Forschner 10.5" bread knife, and Chef's knife and I love them all. Great quality as a reasonable price.

Buy Forschner 6" Boning Knife Now

This knife was recommended by America's Test Kitchen. It is everything they said it would be. The Fibrox handle is really great, especially when my hands are slippery with meat juices. This knife is very sharp and for a stamped blade, exceptionally well-made. You can spend lots more money but will you get a better knife? I don't think so.

Read Best Reviews of Forschner 6" Boning Knife Here

This is the best boning knife we have ever bought. Great product great value. Here are your extra six words.

Want Forschner 6" Boning Knife Discount?

You will not go wrong with any of the Victorinox Knives. It's a good quality steel that will hold an edge for a very long time. I also like the Fibrox handles, it fits well in your hand. If you're looking for a good boning knife at an inexpensive price, this is it, don't hesitate.

Victorinox Boning, Narrow, Semi-Flexible, Black Fibrox, 6 in.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment