Trizor Professional 3 Piece Everyday Knife Set

Trizor Professional 3 Piece Everyday Knife SetI am not a professional chef and have not owned a large variety of "good" knives in my lifetime. I am also on a limited budget and for the life of me, I can't imagine what I was thinking in paying this much for such a limited set of knives. I have, though, worked in a number of restaurants and learned the benefits of sharp knives. Also, I love to cook.

I have owned this set of knives for about 10 years now, and have used them almost exclusively during that time. In fact, I do pretty much everything with just the chef's and utility knives. (Someone -my son, my mom -broke the tip off of the paring knife a few years back, though I don't know who or how, as neither had come forward to take responsibility, lol).

I absolutely LOVE these knives. The weight, balance, and material of these knives are as good as it gets -both functionally and in comfort-in-use. Definitely the best knives I have ever had in my hands. In 10 years, they have only begun to noticeably lose their edge over the last couple years. I do really need to invest in the Trizor sharpener so as not to lose the "patented" Trizor edge.

Even on a limited budget -certainly because I enjoy cooking so much -I have never regretted this purchase. They have my highest recommendation.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment