Electric Meat Grinder - 350 Watts of Power

Electric Meat Grinder - 350 Watts of PowerI ordered this from Amazon and as always arrived before expected. I did a great deal of research before purchasing. Sites that rate grinders agree that the unit should have no plastic gears etc. Also learned that stainless steel blades and plates last 10 times longer than cast iron and this unit had all stainless. There are no plastic parts ( gears, grinder, blades ) I've used this twice and was impressed with the results. I was surprised no one rated this product before me.

Grinds meat easily. Easy clean-up. Varied grinding plates allow for many textures to different applications of product.

The grinder is a little noisy but considering how fast it grinds meat, this is not a problem.

I chose this model for price and reviews it recieved on a forum I subscribe to. I have not used it to it's full capacity. It grinds too fast to max it out. I think that is a good thing.

I have a verticle stuffer for casings so I probably will not be using the tubes for sausage stuffing.

I would recommend this grinder to a friend.

Kitchener #12 Electric Meat Grinder 1/2 HP

Buy Electric Meat Grinder - 350 Watts of Power Now

I got this grinder as a present two years ago. Worked well the first 10 or so times. I put it away for about a year, and took it out this summer to grind, and it did not work. The motor hummed, and something was happening inside, but the meat was not grinding. Even when trimmed of all visible fat, it would immediately clog up event the biggest filter. I ordered and used new blades, to no avail.

I called customer service, got the usual "Sir, the warranty was only for one year" "Oh its manufactured in China, we can't help with technical issues." Anyway, they refused to yield, and do anything helpful for me (they offered to wave shipping on a motor repair kit [which I would still have to purchase]I turned that down, explaining I was neither an engineer nor a mechanic.)

So, after two years, and about 10 grinds, I have a completely non-functional grinder on my hands.

Silly me for expecting a manufacturer to stand behind their workmanship.

Read Best Reviews of Electric Meat Grinder - 350 Watts of Power Here

I bought this based on other's reviews and for the price and manufacturer. It was a little complicated, just a little for me making sure I had it set up right for a 1st time user. I found it to be very loud while grinding chicken pieces, and beef but okay for the time in using it. It had no trouble processing the meat pieces. you need to cut up the pieces so they will go into the grinding chute). That was the crappiest part to do (washing hands and cleaning it afterwards), but worth fixing a raw food diet for my dogs and puppies. Cleaning was short, and like others stated when buying these, get stainless steel pieces so there will be no or minimal rust from usage and washing. Over all I am satisfied with this product and why I bought it for its intended use. Only wish that while grinding meat that the noise level was lower or reduced. Seller shipped quickly from time order was placed, and arrived at my doorstep with no damage. It has been several months since I bought this and am pleased customer.

After several months not using it, I took it out to use it again, and something went haywire. It wouldn't grind. Anyhow, it was still under warranty and it was replaced quickly. This one seems a little less noisey than my first one. Cool.

Want Electric Meat Grinder - 350 Watts of Power Discount?

Unit has a big throat (#12) but as a practical matter it has not got enough power. This is a normal made-in-China thing with less than stellar quality. The first one was returned because it clicked and had no power. The replacement is not a heck of allot better and the motor smells when it runs.

The unit clogs up frequently and isn't producing a clean cut at the plate ... I don't know why.

The furnished disks are not too bad; however, it does not come with a proper disk (IMO) for correct hamburger grind size. One is much too fine and the next is much too coarse .... needs a 1/4" or 7mm disk.

I don't uses it as a result and use my big grinder or my other smaller grinder and seem to get a better result than I do with this one ... disappointed

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment