Totally Bamboo Lil' Surfer, Bamboo Cutting Board

Totally Bamboo Lil' Surfer, Bamboo Cutting BoardI received my surfer cutting board in the mail today and it looks great. Perfect condition and high quality. Haven't washed it yet but the directions say hand washing will work. I love it! Can't wait to buy more as gifts.

Fits in nicely in my Dana Point beach side kitchen. Perfect size to cut vegetables up. The wood and center inlay looks great. Feels very hi quality. I treated it with bamboo oil to keep it nice.

Buy Totally Bamboo Lil' Surfer, Bamboo Cutting Board Now

These little surfboard cutting boards were given as Xmas gifts to relatives. They are perfect for cutting fruit or displaying with cheeses at a party. Good quality, whimsical design and a useful item.

Read Best Reviews of Totally Bamboo Lil' Surfer, Bamboo Cutting Board Here

I bought this and the bigger one for a friend who really likes surfboards. The wood is beautiful---I doubt very much if it will ever be used as a cutting board, and indeed it is realy so nice looking that it would be a shame to cut on it! I really can't say enough about how beautiful this product is!

Want Totally Bamboo Lil' Surfer, Bamboo Cutting Board Discount?

I love it. It's hip, it's cool, looks and works great. You won't be sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment