Stone River 4-Piece Chef/Santoku/Utlity/Parer with White Ceramic Blade

Stone River 4-Piece Chef/Santoku/Utlity/Parer with White Ceramic BladeYou cannot compare these to high-end knives as they fall somewhere in the middle, but they definitely get the job done.

Replaced a well used, cheap set of knives... I think I bought them at Kohls.

They are undoubtedly sharper and cost 3x as much as the old set, for half as many knives (not necessarily a bad thing). That said, they don't feel particularly expensive, but they're sharp, light, and incredibly easy to clean. Initial score is sometimes a problem when slicing things, but once you're into it, they go through like a hot knife through butter.

Can't say anything about longevity, but so far so good. Maybe I'll update after I've bounced them off the tile floor a few times.

Already sliced a divot out of my finger while carelessly slicing some summer sausage... hurt, bled alot, made the summer sausage taste funny, but it would take an act of god to slice through anything with the old knives, so I'm totally pleased.

My son likes them, says they are light and sharp, uses them for everything other than meats/bone. Nice quality, sharp.

Buy Stone River 4-Piece Chef/Santoku/Utlity/Parer with White Ceramic Blade Now

Disapointing. If you have used professional knifes Like my Henkels Pro SS you won't like these. They don't feel accurate in you hands. Even though they seem very sharp they don't cut that way. Oh well I didn't remember seeing they where made in China.

Read Best Reviews of Stone River 4-Piece Chef/Santoku/Utlity/Parer with White Ceramic Blade Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment