Shun Edo 4-Piece Steak Knife Set

Shun Edo 4-Piece Steak Knife SetI was really hoping that the edo line would be a good choice for some Shun knives. On receiving these I immediately noticed that the blade is etched AUS-8, NOT VG10 as described. They look good, but are a little too shiny and flimsy. The bevel on the edge isn't cut well, and it isn't as sharp as I'd heard the Shuns would be. Also, this line is discontinued so I can't even get a complete set now! There are also a number of defects and tool marks on the blades, which at $50 each just isn't acceptable. These are going back, I'll try again.

I wanted a set of these so bad, however the knives i received are not made of VG10. They are a cheaper shun line made of aus8a. Amazon needs to update their description.

Buy Shun Edo 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment