Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA (Pack of 2)

Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Aluminum Handle, Made in USAI love, love, love these. I have never taken the time to write a review before but for these I had to share. I always buy good brand names of equipment in my kitchen expecting it to last. All the knives I've purchased lately have been getting rust spots in the dishwasher. I just will not use a knife that has rust on it. I don't have time to take them out and buff with an abrasive to keep them nice. I decided to see what AMAZON had online that I could try. I saw these and they said dishwasher safe. I ordered and they were here in 2 days. I love AMAZON Prime with the free 2 day shipping. Well when I first opened the packaging they were beautiful and shiny but there was a little note saying hand wash for best results. No time for that...thought I would have another problem with these and my hard water. Well I was so pleased they looked beautiful. I have washed them about 20 times now in the dishwasher and they are still beautiful and sharp...really sharp....so be very careful. The black handles look great. We use them for steak knives also...just a goo all around utility knife.

I have been up grading my knives over the past year. The Rada tomato slicers have been a welcomed improvement to my collection. They are always sharp. I get perfect slices from very ripe tomatoes. Great knives at a bargin price.

Buy Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA (Pack of 2) Now

I love this knife. I have a dear friend that had a Tomato knife that she and looked for one for me. The ones we found were mostly $400 to $1000.00 each. Finally I decided to search the internet and located this one on Amazon. I love it and it cutes a Tomato like a dream and it came with 2 knifes. I would recommend these knifes to anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA (Pack of 2) Here

I have had one of these knives for years and I love it! We gave these for teacher's gifts since most people don't have a tomato knife.

Want Rada Cutlery Tomato Slicer Knife, Made in USA (Pack of 2) Discount?

Absolutely love the Rada knives and the tomato slicer is my favorite.

I use it for everything, not just slicing tomatoes! I received them

quickly and they were a very good price! Will shop with them again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment