Rada Cutlery Granny Fork, Made in USA (Pack of 2)

Rada Cutlery Granny Fork, Black Handle, Made in USAWhen I was little, my Granny always used a fork just like this one for her "stove" work. Cooking with it all the time. When she passed away, my mother got the fork and also used it all the time, until she passed away. At that time, when it was my turn, one of the tines broke... I am sure from heavy lifting, but the fork had to be 75 years old.

I had longed for the fork and never thinking they actually made them. So now I am a very happy camper. Fork is excellent. And I love it. I say "hi" to Mother and Granny, each time I use it.

Phyllis

Great cooking forks -there is nothing else that I have seen on the market that does a better job. These forks turn meats, including bacon, with precision.

Buy Rada Cutlery Granny Fork, Made in USA (Pack of 2) Now

I would have given this granny fork a 5-star rating if the metal of the fork part was thicker. I don't want it to sound like it is cheap but there is more bend to it than I have experienced with other forks. I like the three prongs and they are extremely sharp. I use it to hold meat I am cutting up to feed the cat(s). Even though the handle is oval and I am adjusting to it, I like that it is all metal. When it eventually needs to be disposed of, I can take it to a metal recyling place instead of throwing it away. I love that it is made in the United States and is a good product. Also the price is very good.

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery Granny Fork, Made in USA (Pack of 2) Here

We had an old Granny fork where then plastic handle was starting to crack off after nearly 20 years and were looking for a replacement. We studied the tine end for the most similar design. We liked the Rada design, but were concerned about the description of the handle. The fork comes in two 'colors' one of which is all metal. The black handle is NOT described in the product page, only the all metal one. It also wasn't clear from the description or photo whether the handle was round, oval, or flat. In fact, the black handle is resin molded over a full tang you can see the end of the one-piece fork at the bottom of the handle. The tines are quite sharp, as other reviewers have pointed out. The tines are strong and hard they do not bend easily like a cheap fork might. The one drawback we found, and why we rated this only four starts, is that the very top edge of the handle is very sharp where the oval narrows on both side of the fork. I used a file to round off this edge and dull it down so it didn't cut fingers. Under typical use this might not be a real problem, but we didn't like the sharp edge. This is a mold design error which the manufacturer should address. The price was a very good value for a set of two, and it's made in the U.S.A.!

Want Rada Cutlery Granny Fork, Made in USA (Pack of 2) Discount?

I have been looking for a fork like this for a long time! I grew up with my mom using a fork like this for cooking and she used it just almost every day! This is as close to hers as I've been able to find and she's had hers for over 30 years. Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment