Mac Knife Chef Series Hollow Edge Chef's Knife, 10-Inch

Mac Knife Chef Series Hollow Edge Chef's Knife, 10-InchI have been using an 8" forged German knife for a long time in a New Orleans restaurant and found myself using my co-workers 10" more often than my own so I decided to try something new. I wasn't aware when I bought this knife that it is stamped not forged so when I first received it I was a little disappointed in how it felt. It's very light and the blade flexes a lot more than I am used to giving it a cheap feel. After two weeks worth of hard work though I have become accustomed to it and wouldn't go back. The blade has remained sharp and kept it's true edge with only minor steeling. I finish with my prep and am ready for more due to the light weight and great balance. This is a surprisingly high quality knife that I would recommend to anyone.

This is a great knife, sharp, light, big enough for all chef knife jobs and the first pick at the moment for general cutting and chopping.

It has retained it's sharpness very well through some heavy use and I will continue to punish it until...it needs sharpening.

Buy Mac Knife Chef Series Hollow Edge Chef's Knife, 10-Inch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment