Prodyne CK-300 Multi-Use Cheese Fruit and Veggie Knife

Prodyne CK-300 Multi-Use Cheese Fruit and Veggie KnifeYou must get this knife. We own over 100 knives and this is currently my favorite.I keep finding new uses for it;things you wouldn't think of using it for.My better half keeps saying: "It's a cheese knife!" I like cutting up smoked sausage into 1/16-1/8" slices and frying it until nicely browned.With other knives,the sausage sticks to the blade and it's very frustrating to have to keep stopping and knocking off the pieces. With this knife,I can keep cutting the entire foot-long piece without stopping and the slices can be as thin as I want. I've tried it on tomatoes,especially tough-skinned ones and it works as well as any other knife.Oh,and for cheese,hard or soft it is fantastic.I love thin slices of Parmigiano-Reggiano on my Caesar salad and again,this knife can cut it as thinly as I want.I think I'll buy another one to add to the collection!

I was hesitate to order a cheese knife online but when I couldn't locate one like mine in the store, I decided to order this one. It turns out, it is nicer than my other one! Nicely constructed and should last for years to come. I was pleased to give it as a gift and if mine ever dies, I'll order this one again.

Buy Prodyne CK-300 Multi-Use Cheese Fruit and Veggie Knife Now

wonderful knife. i'll be buying more as presents this year. work's as will as my sister's Cutco!!!

Read Best Reviews of Prodyne CK-300 Multi-Use Cheese Fruit and Veggie Knife Here

This is simply an excellent product for a terrific price. It is made of materials found on more expensive knives, is sharp, cuts smoothly, and has a nice stable grip. The blade is angled on one side only, but that seems to add to its ability to cut very thin slices. I would not use this knife for cutting a block of cheese into uniform slices. It is like any other knife -the uniformity of slices will depend on your ability. This is more of knife to set out when you serve a chunk of manchego or gouda or brie for a get together. There will be no awkward cutting and fingering of cheeses sticking to the knife. It has already become a staple in our household!

Want Prodyne CK-300 Multi-Use Cheese Fruit and Veggie Knife Discount?

My friends had been envying my $40 Cutco cheese knife for quite some time, and it seemed like a great gift to share ... but not for $40+. The Prodyne CK-300 does quite as well for a quarter of the cost!

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment