Pig Tail Food Flipper, Set of 2

Pig Tail Food Flipper, Set of 2I do almost all of the cooking...indoors or outdoors, except for steaks. My husband always cooks the steaks on the grill to make sure his is rare enough. The first time he grilled steaks using the Pig Tail Food Flipper he used the large one and complained that he kept catching the hook part on the grill rack. He said he liked his tongs better. Because of that I used the smaller one when I cooked pork chops and did not have a problem at all. I thought it worked very well. I have also used the smaller one a couple of times for cooking bacon and it worked great! Hopefully hubby will like it better when he gets used to it.

My husband considers himself the BBQ king, and he had never heard of this tool. After reading about it, I ordered a set for him, and he wasn't sure about it, but once trying it, he agreed that it's a great tool for the BBQ. As he says, it doesn't work well once the food is cooked, or "fall-apart tender", but for turning and moving on the grill, it's wonderful!

Buy Pig Tail Food Flipper, Set of 2 Now

I love grilling, but had never seen one of these until we had steaks at a friend's recently. He loved his, and now I love mine too! For meats that need flipping, like steak, chicken, & pork chops, it outperforms tongs, spatula &/or a big fork -and is far less unwieldy. The bigger instrument of the two is also ideal for hoisting a whole roast chicken off the beer can (or container). Plus, since you're only using one implement (instead of three), it streamlines your grilling equipment and clears up some table/counter space. Finally, it is a cinch to clean. (BTW: The piercings it makes in your meat are very tiny, so no worries.)

For some meal items (e.g. burgers), you'll still want to keep a spatula & tongs around, but for the vast majority of my grilling, the Pigtail has become my go-to tool!

Read Best Reviews of Pig Tail Food Flipper, Set of 2 Here

They seem to do the trick but the handles are way to short and feel like they will fall of or become loose in the very near future if I continue to use it for heavy pieces like pork shoulder or a large briquette. The handles are my main concern and for the price. When I pick up a heavy cut of meat, the small handle torques the wrist, a longer handle allows some of the weight to be placed on the fore-arm like a fishing pole. The wood on mine has dark stripping imbedded in them like it was made from water damaged wood. "EZ-Hook" has much longer hardwood handles and are made in the USA. I will be ordering these for my future gifts to grillers.

Want Pig Tail Food Flipper, Set of 2 Discount?

These tools are a "must have" for the grill chef. Turning ANYTHING has never been easier. Bought sets for my friends for Christmas.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment