Pfaltzgraff Pearl 80-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

Pfaltzgraff Pearl 80-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12I ordered this set blind based on the Pfaltzgraff name. I needed a new set because I keep mysteriously losing pieces to my current Pfaltzgraff set with which I am very pleased. I have only been using this set for two weeks and am not happy. This set is very cheap quality steel and two of the knives are already starting to rust. One of the fork prongs was cut incorrectly. The salad forks are very small. I will keep the set because it serves the purpose for now but I know it will not last for 15+ years as my current set has.

I gave this set of dinnerware to my daughter and her husband for Christmas this past year. It is very nice and has a lot of pieces. They are enjoying using it!! Glad to have this product to select!

Buy Pfaltzgraff Pearl 80-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Now

I am very happy with my Pfaltzgraff Pearl Flatware Set! The price was great and is a value for the 80 pieces. Other reviews that I have read called the flatware small for a mans hand. I have very large hands for a woman (I always have to buy mans gloves)and I find it to be just fine. I am not chopping down trees in the forest or hacking apart a wild animal, it is for dining folks! I do however wish that it was an Amazon Prime item so that I didn't have to pay $10 for shipping though.

Read Best Reviews of Pfaltzgraff Pearl 80-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment