Ivy Lane Design Peacock Collection Cake-Knife and Server Set, Ivory

Ivy Lane Design Peacock Collection Cake-Knife and Server Set, IvoryOn Monday, October 1, 2012 I ordered the Peacock Knife and Cake server. It was delivered the next day, 24 hours later.

When I opened the package, this item exceeded my expectations! My daugher's wedding is in 11 days and 3,000 miles from where I live. I must travel on the airline to get to the wedding. I will be packing it in my suitcase to give her and her fiance as part of her wedding gift. Peacocks have a special meaning to us, two years ago we lost my husband and daughter and I want to bring this as a gift to her from her Dad and sister.

Thank you for the quick delivery and for the the beautiful quality gift. The clear handles with the beautiful peacock feathers are enhanced with Austrian crystals, very elegant. I am sure my daughter and her husband will treasure this gift forever.,

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment