Mercer Millenia Chef's Knife

Mercer Millenia M22608 8-Inch Chef's KnifeI'm a woman chef dicing and chopping all day long. I love this knife. keeps a sharp edge all day, light weight and fits my hand perfectly. and hey the price is just awesome. I have 2 of this knife. one in my kit and one in my kitchen.

The grip is comfortable. The knife is fairly lightweight but it's super sharp. It's not a chef's tool for sure, but for someone who doesn't need anything fancy or heavy duty, it's fine.

Buy Mercer Millenia Chef's Knife Now

this review is about the 12in

first of im a chef and i have a wide selectin of kifes from hand made 1 of a kind to your basic white handle no name brand knife i wa looking for an cheep 12in chef for the task of cutting pizza with and then using it as a lifting tool my 10 one of a kind is not long enough for this...

i was very impressed with this knife it came sharp not shun or mac sharp hold an edge better than i expected

if you are like me and are or were looking for a big chef knife this is a very good choice im very happy with this knife for what i payed for it

Read Best Reviews of Mercer Millenia Chef's Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment