Kikuichi Cutlery Elite Warikomi Damascus Tsuchime Utility Knife 5.3-in.

Kikuichi Cutlery Elite Warikomi Damascus Tsuchime Utility Knife 5.3-in.I gave this knife to my father as a gift for his birthday. I find the quality of the workmanship remarkable.

The beauty of the knife itself plus the sharpness of the blade are incredible. My email of thanks from my father:

"Well,I am besides myself. Personally vg10 is my favorite steel, it stays sharp almost as long as the newest cobalts , zdp-89, and ceramics fracture and you cannot sharpen w/o diamond. What I have found with this formula known as vg10, is that it can be sharpened easily, but beyond this , it cuts and scrapes with more sureness of control than anything . This knife seems to have 15 or 16 layers of vg10. It is in the top of the top class. A profound gift to give someone who has a working relationship with such things."

0 comments:

Post a Comment