John Boos 20-by-15-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board

John Boos 20-by-15-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting BoardI've owned this board for ~ 4years and am pleased with the product. It's big and has heft to it. I do not oil it often and thus it does "dry out" a little but despite the infrequent oilings, the board still holds up. I also wash it off with the sink sprayer, trying not to submerge it and it has warped slightly. It also has developed a crack about an 1/8 of the way down the boardnot along the joint but one of the boards itself. The crack goes all the way through so I do pay attention when cleaning to ensure that stays clean. Plus, since I use this daily for everything, there are very little knife marks unlike other boards that use a softer wood that begin to show marks after a year or two.

I even used this as an example and made several of my own for Christmas gifts one year came out great and everybody still has thiers mine have held up better with no cracking or knife marks. But if you can't make your own than this is a great product.

This is the cutting board I've always wanted. I feed my cats raw food which entails chopping up whole chickens with a meat cleaver and this board takes the punishment like a champ. I've bought 3 of these, 2 as gifts.

Buy John Boos 20-by-15-Inch Reversible Maple Cutting Board Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment